Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Tropical Fish Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, Palette Knife Painting

A few years ago, we visited the coral reef off Key Largo.  Although I get sea sick, when the boat is not under power, I still enjoyed seeing the colorful tropical fish, and of course, the trip out and back.

purchase here
 Beautiful turquoise waters, stunning landscapes, fabulous wildlife.....the perfect day.

 I am enjoying these palette knife paintings immensely.  I have been so intense about my brush work, that I had ignored the palette knife for months.  Now that I am working with it again, I am enjoying the freedom it brings.


Thanks for reading my blog today.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...